Here are a few helpful hints for using iBaby Buttons app:
- The custom tab appears on the home screen.
- You can go back to that page any time by tapping the screen TWICE with TWO fingers. (This is so babies won’t do it by mistake.)
- You can use the custom tab to turn our standard buttons on or off. Turning off buttons you don’t like will make the ones you do like appear more frequently.
- You can also use the custom tab to add your own buttons with your own photos and sounds.
- To change the backgrounds, swipe with two fingers across the page. We have found that it works best to swipe gently rather than with pressure.
- Shake the phone to make all of the buttons pop at once.
Feel free to contact us with questions or to let us know what you think.
And, if you like the app, we’d really appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps other people find our app in the future.