We’re really excited about our latest update to our Felt Board app for iPad. We are beta testing now and look forward to releasing it this month.
What’s new in the Felt Board iPad app update?
The newest version of Felt Board will have new features and new images, many by popular request. The update will include:
- Gallery icon – The gallery will let you edit and re-use felt boards that you save
- Automatic layer attaching – Small pieces like faces and hair will now lock down automatically once you are done placing it. Tap on an item to unlock it’s layers.
- Improved delete (recycle bin) – Tap the recycle bin and then on each item you want to delete to quickly remove them from the board.
- Image rotation – Use two fingers to resize and rotate items.
- Pattern block shapes – Special shapes have been added to the shapes category that can be used to re-create pattern block patterns.
- All new retina display images
- Vehicles – rescue vehicles, cars, trains and an airplane
- New animals including three bears and a wolf in grandmother’s dress
- New interior scenery including chairs, bed
- A cape for Little Red Riding Hood
- New backgrounds including Venn diagram backgrounds
- Green apples for our friend Cen the Librarian of LittleeLit
- A tutorial video replaces text on the information page